Rosanna Corfe is offering up a limited run of 100 of her 12x12" Wandering artwork.
Originally painted in ink, this fine art Giclee print replicates the delicate details and textures of the original artwork.
- Paper size 12x12" (30.5cmx30.5cm), 1" border, Artwork Size 11x11" (28x28cm)
- Archive Quality Giclée Print
- Eco friendly 290gsm Hahnemuhle bamboo paper
- Printed in the UK
- Limited Edition of 100 for this size
- Signed by hand by the artist
- Freshly Printed to order
- Supplied Unframed
What is a Giclee Print?
The word Giclée (“g-clay”), is derived from the French verb gicler meaning “to squirt or spray”. It is a process that uses a 12 colour ink jet printer, acid free papers, and pigment based archival inks. This insures that your prints will never degrade or yellow over time and allows a better longevity, light fastness and stability. In short - Giclée printing provides a superior archival quality print that is believed to never fade!
Please note, being immaculate art prints value can be lost during a return, do contact me if you need any advice on colour or more detail.